Friday, April 15, 2011

Boston, Boston Bo Boston, Banana Fana Fo Foston, Me My Mo Moston - BOSTON....bib #!!

Yes - Random.  1st because me and the kids have been having fun saying this all week (come on - try it - it's fun!!) & for this random quick post as I try and get everything together to leave tomorrow a.m.

MY BOSTON BIB # 17100


Green is the theme!!  Yes and I went TODAY and got my name put on my shirt from the advice of Boston veterans.  May need a few people cheering me on as I am trying to tackle the hills!


And let's just say that I am FULLY aware that I do not have the cutest feet in the world - but had to show off my green - Boston ready toes.  Will hide the black & blue toe nails.....


And for one last random note.  This was my send off tonight.  My sweet niece reading with my kiddos and my sister (aka Sissy) and husband bringing me one last Boston "treat".  



6 comments:

  1. Go get it! Have a fabulous time and a great race. Love the toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooo! love the green. good luck and have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck...going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shirt and toes are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! You did it! Just stalked you on the Boston site. Nice work!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete